Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thank You


Today I am taking time to step back and thank everyone who work so hard for the campaign during the Primary.

First and foremost, to my wife Noemi who has always believed in me no matter what challenges that were before us. Without her support and belief in me I would have never considered a run for the office; to my children Monica, Joey and James who took time from their jobs and collage studies to make this happen my thanks and all my love; my grandchildren Joshua, Chris, Paige and Colton who work the polls with their Mom asking voters to support their Popo, I can not find the words to express the love I have for them.

To my Mother Magdalena who has always been their for me, my thanks and all my love and to my brothers James, Joel and my sister Toni and their families who gave freely of their time and resources from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

To Stace, Silvia and Toni Medellin, my campaign advisers thank you for belief in me and your support in my campaign.

And finally to all the volunteers who help Diana, Lili, Noemi, Cris, Laura, John and Maria THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

Joe Montemayor

No comments: