Saturday, April 19, 2008

May 10th Elections

Dear Neighbors,

I wish to remind everyone that we have a School Board Election on May 10th and would encourage everyone to vote.

This election entails a number of issues particularly the funding of our Community Colleges. I strongly support these Bond proposals because we must ensure that our workforce has the tools necessary to compete in the global market.

Also I would ask for you support of candidate Vernon Reed who is seeking a seat on the Humble ISD School Board. I have met with Mr. Reed on several occasions and he is well-qualified and aware of the needs of Humble ISD. In my opinion he would be an even greater asset to our kids and our community if elected to Position 5.

Your Democratic Candidate for Texas House Dist. 127,

Joe A. Montemayor
www.VoteJoeMonte.com

No comments: