Monday, August 4, 2008

Joey & Lorraine


Dear Neighbors,

First, I wish to thank all my friends and family that attended Joey's and Lorraine shower this weekend. both Noemi and I are blessed to have so many friends and family who love us.
I wish to give my personal thanks t my brother James and my Sister in Law Sylvia for preparing the Bar-B-Q, to my sister Toni provided the Potato Salad and to my brother Joel who provided other item including his time.

But the people that I wish to thank most of all is my mom Magdalena and my dad Jose who taught their children to love and honor their parents, respect everyone and that we had a responsibility to help improve our community. The lessons that will always be remember.
Also I wish to ask all of you to be safe in preparing for T/S Eduardo. I have spent the day preparing for this pending storm as many of you have.
Again, thank you and good luck to all of you.

Joe Montemayor
Candidate for Texas HD 127




No comments: